Scroll To Top
- Individuals or couples must meet with the Imam prior to proceeding with a divorce.
- The Imam will listen to the individual’s / couple’s case, the party may bring any documented proof with them to the meeting if they wish.
- If the individual or couple wish to proceed with a divorce, they will need to:
Requirement for Islamic Divorce:
- Call AIC office for appointment with the Sheikh.
- Bring with you your I.D., your civil divorce, and the marriage certificate.
- Husband & Wife must be available for the Imam to speak with. Two witnesses must be present.