One of the five “pillars of Islam” is the declaration of faith, known as the shahaadah. Everything in the life of a Muslim rests upon a foundation of faith, and the shahaadah sums up the essence of the entire faith in one sentence. A person who understands this declaration, recites it with sincerity, and lives according to its teachings is a Muslim. It is what identifies or distinguishes a Muslim at the most fundamental level. Shahaadah is often also spelled shahada or shahaada, and is alternatively known as the “testimony of faith” or kalimah (the word or declaration).
Please note the following guidelines to help make your ceremony run smoothly:
- Answering any questions you may have on Islam before you accept.
- Helping you with educations of key principles and rituals after you accept.
- Connect you to others who are already converted to Islam.
- Shahada ceremony can take place anytime but is usually done after any of the Salah to ensure that there are witnesses present.
- To learn more about Shahada process or if you have questions on Islam, Please call us @ (615) 256-2434 or Send us email @ email@example.com for more info.